Mom's making my dress, that was always the plan. Nevertheless, it must be fun to go and try on some dresses. Feeling like a princess, why would you say no to that?
That's what I thought....
But mom knows me better than I do. After my operation, mom had made me a dress, but we both didn't love it, and she gave Susan her instructions. So when I came out of the dressing room in the second dress, Susan does everything to convince me to buy the dress. I can see on her face she likes the dress just as much as I do.
The time mom spent on the bobbin lace she is making for my dress, will not be in vain though. You will be able to admire it during our wedding!
As for you guys... the dresscode is no dresscode! We'd like you to come as you are. And mostly how you feel comfortable. We love you for you, independently of what you are wearing. So please feel free to wear whatever you like. You can dress up, or wear your favourite, worn out jeans. We're mostly happy you'll be there!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten